Using the TikTok video downloader you get videos quickly and easily. Look through the actions below to answer a question about how to download Tik Tok videos.
- Visit a TikTok page via mobile or pc to pick out the desired media content.
- Hit “Share” on the right > “Copy link”.
- Visit the Tik Tok video download tool to insert the link into the entry box.
- Tap “Download” on the Tik Tok download video page.
- Find the stored content on a device “Downloads” folder.
Is video downloading anonymous?
Yes, the video creator can't view who has shared/saved their video as TikTok doesn't have such a feature as notification during video saving.
Where is media content sent after its uploading?
You may find stored videos in the folder called Downloads ( a default one).
Do I have to pay for downloaded videos?
No, as the downloader is free of charge, there are no limits on the number of downloads.